What is Murland?
- The informal charitable organization Murzik successfully exists since 1998. However as an informal group it was not entitled to accept donations made by bank transfer. The official registration of the charitable fund Murland allows us to accept/make both bank and cash payments.
- Even though our group was very effective and well organized, only with the registration of Murland we now can officially represent orphans at all levels and to demand the Government to fulfill its obligations for these children.
- Articles of the fund prohibit the founders to financially benefit from the activities of the fund.
- The official registration of the charitable fund Murland does not change the purposes of our organization.
- The fund will follow the principles established in the informal charitable organization Murzik:
- Full transparency of all activities,
- Most effective use of funds and goods (which is our “hallmark”),
- To increase the impact in the lives of orphans in Russia we call for contribution a wide range of individuals, corporations, foundations and institutions.
- All reports on the activities of the charitable fund Murland are posted on www.murzik.ru
The charitable fund Murland was registered on April 17, 2002 in the Moscow Registration Chamber.
Registration number: 002087868
Address: 29/4 Kirpichnaja st., bld. 7, Moscow 105118, Russian Federation.
Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN): 7719245059 (KPP 771901001) as registered in the local tax authority Nr. 7719 for major taxpayers of the Ministry of Taxation of the Russian Federation